COVID-19 Corporate Update
Dear valued customers and partners,
Just like the rest of the world, we're closely monitoring the global outbreak of COVID-19. As you are likely aware, while we are a Canadian company, our partners are global, and each of us are being impacted in a different way at different stages.
It comes as no surprise that some of our vendors are already being mandated to temporarily close their doors to prevent the continued spread of this virus. Because of this, shipment of products will be delayed.
We are committed and ready to continue to serve you, as we remain virtually open. Our staff is working and available to assist you with any orders, questions or concerns you may have at this time, either by phone or by chat. Our websites are and continue to be open 24 hours a day. Our doors are not closed to you; we will ship what is in stock in our warehouse, and what is not in stock will be delayed until our suppliers are permitted to re-open as per their specific state or provincial law.
Rest assured that we are conducting business as normally as we can during this challenging time, and any changes in our business will be communicated as it arises.
IMPORTANT UPDATE - As of March 24, 2020 we will no longer be allowing the outside public into our location. All orders will have to be shipped from our facility as we will not be allowing any pickup orders to be placed. We will not be taking any in-store orders until this pandemic is under control.
Following is a List of Vendors that we purchase from that have chosen to cease operations during this time:
Drake Automotive Group - Closed from March 18, 2020 for a period of 30 days. Deemed Essential Services, as reopened for business as of 03/23/2020.
- Counterpart, Fargo and Oval - Reduced to a 3 Day work week.
Custom Autosound is complying with the State of California "Stay at Home" order and will be closed. The current reopen date is April 19th, 2020. Custom Autosound has reopened operations with a reduced workforce as of 03/26/2020.
- Lloyd Mats has closed for a 30 day period as of
March 19, 2020. this has been extended due to Stay at Home orders until May 18, 2020.
Trim Parts, The Right Stuff and SoffSeal will be ceasing operations by 11:49 PM and PUI by 8:00 PM 3/23/2020. This will be in effect through 4/6/2020 as required by the orders. As of 03/25/2020 the RPUI family of products are open with a reduced workforce. Orders are still being processed but will take a longer time to be processed.
- Effective Sunday March 22nd all Legendary Interiors PRODUCTION operations only will discontinue until which time the statewide closing mandate is removed.
ADCO and PCI Covers have ceased operations until 04/20/2020. As of 04/14/2020 ADCO has begun shipping orders with a reduced workforce. Shipments will be delayed by a couple of weeks.
Effective 03/24/2020 OER is suspending all operations and implementing a "Stay and Home" policy for their employees. As of 4/06/2020 OER/Classic Industries has resumed shipping orders but are backlogged approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Beginning on March 24, 2020 and continuing through May 1, 2020 DeWitts Michigan facility will be closed. As many orders as possible will be shipped from their Nebraska facility during this closure.
- Effective 03/25/2020 American Custom Industries (ACI) will not be manufacturing parts until
04/06/2020 05/01/2020 or until the "Stay at Home" order has been lifted. ACI will be reopening as of 05/04/2020, there may be extended lead times on some products.
- As of 03/26/2020 Covercraft manufacturing facilities in Pauls Valley, OK and Aurora, CO will be closed due to "Shelter in Place" orders, scheduled to reopen 04/20/2020. As of 04/24/2020 a reopening date has not been announced.
- Corvette America's manufacturing facilities have been closed due to the Governor of Pennsylvania's stay at home order with no schedule of reopening.
- Due to government regulations of the COVID-19 Al Knoch interiors wihh be closed until further notice. We are still entering orders at this time. Once we are beck up and running the order will go into production.
- Out of interest for the health and safety of our North American manufacturing plant employees, Distinctive Industries will be shuttering operations at the close of business Friday, March 27th, until
the end of April. extended to May 15th.
Starting Tuesday March 31st, Joe Blow T's will be closing their warehouse and shipping facilities until the State of Maryland gives them the "All Clear" to reopen. Joe Blow T's is now open for operation.
As of 04/03/2020 American Autowire has temporarily closed their manufacturing operations for the safety of their associates. They anticipate the manufacturing shutdown to last 2-4 weeks. As of 4/20/2020 American Autowire will be back to operating business as usual!
Following is a List of Couriers that we ship with and their current update on Covid-19:
- Purolator (Click Here)
- Canada Post (Click Here)
Update 04/24/2020 - We are advising Canadians across the country to expect delays with their parcel deliveries due to Christmas-level volumes we’re experiencing and important safety measures we’ve taken to protect our people. We recognize this has an impact on your business and your customers, so we want to keep you informed and also explain the reasons for these delays.
Canadians are shopping more online while they’re isolating at home, which means we’re processing and delivering parcels at levels only experienced during the busiest weeks of the Christmas season. The large volumes and additional safety measures for our employees – including physical distancing inside facilities that were never designed for keeping people two metres apart – mean it is taking longer to process parcels. We are working hard to serve our customers while doing so in a responsible manner. The safety of our people and the communities we serve must come first.
We are sharing this information with Canadians through a video we’re posting on our website and on social media. We are also encouraging our customers to track their parcels online through canadapost.ca or with our app.
- UPS (Click Here)
- USPS (USPS is directing its customers to the CDC site Here)
You remain our utmost priority. We wish all of you and your families good health and safety, and we're so grateful for your continued loyalty during and after this challenging time.